Soyuz-Continent-SK LLC offers manufacturing services for various modular buildings. Our design department can design and manufacture production.
A modular house is a prefabricated structure consisting of individual sections of timber or metal, which are produced in factories and delivered to the construction site in a ready-made form. Then they are connected to each other with special fasteners and form a finished house.
In fact, the whole process of erecting a modular cottage is similar to assembling a constructor. The module manufacturer has already provided for literally everything: from utilities to openings for doors and windows, and in some versions, interior decoration has been made.
The main advantages of a modular house:
1. Cheap price.
2. You can do without a foundation. Replacing it with a reinforced concrete slab with an air cushion. If the soil on the site is bad, heaving, watery, then piles are used. This makes it possible to build a house almost anywhere, including where it was previously impossible to build capital buildings;
3. Mobility. It can be easily disassembled, transported and assembled elsewhere;
4. Fast assembly: literally within 2-7 days;
5. Easy to build, no high construction costs;
6. Resistant to any weather conditions and climate characteristics. Suitable for permanent residence, including in areas with high seismic activity;
7. Strong and durable. Due to the fact that the modules are built taking into account modern technologies and materials;
8. Keeps warm well. You can save a lot on electricity and heating costs;
9. Low weight of the sections, which simplifies and reduces the cost of assembly and installation. For assembly, you only need to use a crane, no other heavy equipment is needed.
Other technical parameters can be obtained from the sales department of the Soyuz-Continent company
tel / fax. +38 (061) 222-73-55 | mob. +38 (067) 612-38-93